How to be Successful in Business with 3 Steps
How to be Successful in Business
As per Maya Angelou, Success is loving life and daring to live it. Success does not relate to achieving the material or tangible things it may also be in leading in any profession. It has a wide range and varies from person to person. It depends upon you, what will be a satisfactory level of a particular object for getting it. Here I would like to explain to you by giving the example of the race of A Rabbit and Tortoise. The race has three portions
- Goal was to win the race
- Tortoise’s willpower to win the race.
- Tortoise consistently walking(Hard Working)
There is a lot of Example of the person in this world who set their goals and become motivational personalities like Bill Gates, Nick Vujicic, Tony Robbins, The purpose of giving example and emotional personalities is only to make sure that Only one personality can make you successful in life that is “You”. And same time only you are a hurdle in your success.
The fundamentals are same for “How to be a successful” in life, business, education or task. That is desire and commitment for the achievement of it.
You’re Goal. The question is what you want or what your desire is. Think 100 times before you take a decision, but once that decision is taken, stand by it as one man. Muhammad Ali Jinnah. Keep the following point before setting it.
- It should be smart.
- As per your passion and will motivate you
- Set after SWOT analysis
- May get the services of counseling for setting goals.
- Do not compare yourself with others, Keep your own targets.
Your will power (Core part): The only thing standing between you and your goal is your willpower.
You should have the ability of self-control. Willpower is backbone of the cycle of “how to be successful in life” Without it, you neither stand nor survive. There should not be a word in your diction of Impossible, Keep in mind everything is possible in this world.
Failure personalities have a list of lame excuses for not getting their results but achiever has willpower that I will. Just recall your past. You will find a lot of assignments that you could complete them but you had not, just due to weak willpower, On the other hand, you will found a list of tasks which was tough but you achieved them because of your willpower.
- Motivate yourself for creating opportunity instead of waiting for it.
- Always focus on those things which you have instead of focusing on what you lost.
- Avoid from frustration, Failure is the first step towards success. Analysis of the causes of failure instead of failure results. We always learn from failure instead of success.
- Willpower is spiritual power. Read out the motivational stories. Try to meet consistently to motivators.
- Failure is not falling down but refusing to get Up. Chines verb
Last step towards achievement. You should be committed to your set goals. Success could not be achieved overnight. For that there should be hard working, but consistently. A river cuts through rock, not because of its power, but because of its persistence. Jim Watkins. Following points help you in this stage.
- Set small sub goals when you achieved them you will be more motivated
- Keep in mind the factor of time management with your hard working. If you manage it you work will be smart and less energy consuming.
- Your positive attitude is an important one with your hardworking. This will increase your strength
- Accountability of your working. Is it growing or falling?
- Should not be overconfident. Share your working with your seniors or motivational personalities
- Getting knowledge
- Should not only focus on actions related to your work? Be a social worker and observe others activities, Might possible you get a tip or trick for achieving your goal.
In any kind of business, any level of entrepreneurship, its purely based on your hard working with determined task. Once you have decided whats your goal is, you should work hard consistently and with smart working. One day come when you will succeed.
Conclusion: Decide, Commit, and succeed.